Registered Resp Ther PRN
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest, Manchester Memorial Hospital has provided whole-person care to members of Clay, Jackson, and Owsley counties for 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provides direct and indirect specialized respiratory care services for patients. Communicates with physicians / team leaders / coworkers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides direct and indirect Respiratory Care to patients
- Communication with clinicians concerning patient’s condition and plan of care
- Document therapy as performed
- Certified by the National Board for Respiratory Care
- Maintains active license with the Kentucky Board for Respiratory Care
- Maintains CPR certification