Ultrasound Tech FT Weekends
Req #: 17012332
Location: Sebring, FL
Job Category: Radiology/Imaging
Organization: Florida Hospital Heartland
Potential Referral Bonus: $
FRI, SAT, SUN 7A-7P
Florida Hospital Heartland
You will be responsible for:
- Assists co-workers to maintain quality patient care.
- Attends hospital/departmental meetings and in-services.
- Completes tech reports accurately and scans them into PACS in a timely manner.
- Complies with Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
- Complies with procedure protocols
- Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
- Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
- Complies with the Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
- Demonstrates an organized approach to work load.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies.
- Documents and reports any patient incident in a timely manner.
- Documents in patient charts when appropriate.
- Establishes appropriate factors to perform quality images.
- Limited access to medication.
- Participates in departmental quality assurance program and departmental projects.
- Provide assistance to radiologist and/or physician.
- Rotates call coverage.
- Promotes positive attitude in the workplace; encourages others to do the same.
- Supports hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- Takes verbal orders and documents appropriately in patients’ medical record
- Verifies orders for appropriateness and compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you need:
- Appropriate technical skills in Ultrasound
- Academic and clinical training in Ultrasound
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- ARDMS registry
- Minimum one (1) year experience (Preferred)