Accreditation Risk Management Coordinator PRN Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
The Accreditation/Risk Management Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse responsible for abstracting clinical information from medical records relative to the Continuous Survey Readiness process. This individual will also provide front line staff education specific to the tracer methodology process. This individual is responsible for providing front line staff education specific to the Risk Management Loss Prevention initiatives. The Accreditation/Risk Management Coordinator collaborates and communicates with frontline staff, department directors, and the medical staff. Prepares a variety of reports utilizing statistical/graphic software.
- Conducts tracer activity within the hospital and clinic setting
- Provides education regarding Risk Management Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Serves as the Patient Safety Organization (PSO) component owner for Risk Master Quality Related Events.
- Reviews Risk Master data fields as defined by the Patient Safety Organization and modifies accordingly.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of Georgia required.
- A minimum of three years of nursing experience with demonstrated qualities of leadership and organizational ability.