Registrar Patient Access PRN
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community since it opened in 2012. Every detail of our 83-bed facility is purposefully designed to create an environment of healing for mind, body and spirit. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from outpatient services to our surgical suites and inpatient care. In 2013, we also opened a 50,000-square foot Health and Wellness Center that includes an indoor track, group exercise areas, and an aquatics center with a lap pool to help community members achieve optimal health. In August 2015, the hospital began construction on am expansion that will open in December of 2016, significantly increasing the number of inpatient beds, surgical suites, and emergency department rooms.
You will be responsible for:
• Patient Registration
• Upfront Payment Collection
• Insurance Verification
• Customer Service
What will you need:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Internet skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work and willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays etc.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in a medical setting, (Physician Office, Hospital, Etc.) (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology (Preferred)
- Basic Insurance Knowledge (Preferred)