Referral Specialist Centralized Scheduling FT Days
Req #: 17012497
Location: Shawnee Mission, KS
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Shawnee Mission Health
SMH has provided faith-based, whole person care to the Kansas City community since 1962. SMH is more than just a hospital campus. We’re a network of health care facilities working to exceed expectations by delivering quality care with compassion and supporting an exceptional staff of more than 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties.
Our mission of Improving Health Through Christian Service is achieved each and every day through the dedication and commitment of our associates, physicians and volunteers. We strive to be a regional beacon of wellness, hope and healing attracting customers seeking unsurpassed clinical quality and compassionate care for the whole person, following the example of Christ's healing ministry.
The largest health care provider in Johnson County, Kansas, the SMH network includes SMMC and SMH - Prairie Star and will soon include SMH - Blue Valley, a third major health care facility. Our 54-acre campus at SMMC is comprised of the main hospital, a community health education building, six physician office buildings and an associate child care center. The Emergency Department at SMMC is the busiest in Johnson County. We deliver more babies each year at the Shawnee Mission Birth Center than any other hospital in the metropolitan area and our Center for Women’s Health is nationally recognized. We have seven Shawnee Mission Primary Care locations with more than 30 Board-certified doctors who specialize in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics as well as Centra Care Shawnee Mission Urgent Care locations.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Selects, authorizes, and schedules appointments and/or procedures for patients who have been referred by the Providers of the Shawnee Mission Physicians Group.
- Ensures that accurate medical record information is given regarding the patient and that the pertinent payer information is obtained and correct.
- Incorporates patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Obtains out-of-network benefits if necessary.
- Intercedes on patients’ behalf in payment disputes if necessary.
- Contacts all patients to explain the orders have been processed and to whom they are being referred. Sends all documentation required to the referred to provider, specialist or entity. Schedules patient if necessary and communicates accordingly with the referred by provider and/or clinic.
- Contributes in weekly staff meetings.
- Participate in on-call day rotation procedures on pro-rata share with other referral specialists
- Send productivity email to manager daily.
What will you need?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Up to 1 Year of Experience
- Medical Terminology knowledge
- ICD-9/10 knowledge
- CPT-4 knowledge