Training Analyst Full Time Days Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
The Physician Enterprise Training Analyst is responsible for implementing the clinical, revenue cycle, and practice operations training strategies for the Physician Enterprise as well as helping to assess their outcomes. The Analyst will collaborate with the Training Delivery Manager for the region as well as medical group leadership to identify, assess, prioritize, and address training and development needs among physician practice end users and carry out suitable training initiatives that result in standard, efficient, and sustained adoption of technologies used within the Physician Enterprise practices and medical groups. The Analyst will maintain objectivity by assessing and prioritizing training needs based on performance against and compliance with specific training plan goals and targets
- Support the training efforts related to Athena health, other software applications, and continuing education training across the medical group.
- Work in cooperation with the Physician Enterprise Practice Performance team to deliver highly effective training to all levels of end users.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods, reimagining creative and innovative tools, techniques and approaches to achieve excellent comprehension, proficiency, and performance results from end users.
- Deliver individual, small group, and large group training for both new and existing users including physicians, advanced practice providers, clinical support staff, front office staff, and professional/managerial staff. This includes classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, recorded webinars, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Deliver effective functionality and work flow training to end users.
- High School graduate.
- 3+ years training experience in a healthcare environment strongly preferred.
- 2+ years physician practice operations experience strongly preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in adult learner education/teaching experience
- Experience with process improvement methods and tools, e.g., Lean/Six Sigma