Licensed Practical Nurse PRN Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Performs direct patient care of the home health patient in assigned home settings. Meets psychosocial and physical needs, as well as communication and educational needs of patient and family as outline in Plan of Care, under the supervision of the RN case manager and/or RN Patient Care Supervisor. Adheres to regulatory requirements, home health and applicable agency policies, procedures, and standards. Communicates appropriately and timely with team members about patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Comply with Home Health policies, procedures, practices, and care standards as witnessed by leadership and staff.
- Provides direct patient care during routine visits, under defined supervision of RN Case Manager or RN Patient Care Supervisor, based on the plan of care.
- Observation, recording, and reporting to the Case Manager and/or Supervisor and physician any reaction to treatment or changes in the client's condition.
- Record legible, accurate, detailed service documentation of the care provided and care coordination with supervising RN.
- Maintain competence in defined/key nursing skills, i.e., wound care, infusion therapy, disease management, adult education, medication oversight.
- Two years of acute care experience within the last three years
- One year of home health care experience within the last two years
- Current North Carolina LPN license required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance.