Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff Physical Therapist. Administer treatments and physical agents as directed by the staff Physical Therapist, after evaluation of the patient.
- Administer treatments, physical agents and physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff Physical Therapist, while adhering to standards of physical medicine practice.
- Assist with the restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability, with collaborative goal of reaching level of maximum performance and functioning.
- Observe and evaluate treatment effect, discuss observations with staff Physical Therapist.
- Perform components of an appropriate assessment on all patients as related to the therapy requested and provide reassessments as per policy and age of patient.
- Assist with the formulation of a teaching plan based upon identified learning needs; assess effectiveness of patient/family learning.
- Associate’s degree from a school or college approved by the American Physical Therapy Association required
- Current certificate as Physical Therapy Assistant required.
- Current BCLS certification required.