PR-Patient Account Team Leader
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Supports Supervisor and respective team ensuring daily functions are completed. Respond to escalated issues prior to forwarding to Supervisor if necessary. Ensures compliance with applicable policies for area of responsibility. Complete daily functions of designated area. Demonstrate the ability to act in the absence of a Supervisor. Advocate for the team; motivate, encourage, and recognition of team members. Lead by example.
- Works returned checks that are in Bank of America
- Responsible for ongoing training as needed
- Responsible for overseeing bank reconciliations for all hospitals, communicating posting errors back to individual team members.
- Answering questions from cashiers and other departments
- Responsible for developing and maintaining working relationships with cashiers and other departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.