Surgery Aide Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for keeping the Surgical Services Department clean and organized. Transport patients to and from the OR. Take specimens to the laboratory, picks up x-rays, charts, etc.
- Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Observe safety precautions at all times; use protective wear, gloves, goggles; use proper body mechanics.
- Follow standard precautions at all times.
- Always wear x-ray badge; turn badge in monthly to Nurse Manager.
- Always inform Charge RN/Nurse Manager when leaving the department.
- High School Graduate or equivalent is required.
- Current BLS certification required.