Facilities Management Supervisor - Rollins Brook Community Hospital
Req #: 17012289
Location: Killeen, TX
Job Category: Facilities
Organization: Metroplex Hospital
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Metroplex Health System – Rollins Brook Community Hospital
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Our multi-facility campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we offer a Women’s Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center, Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery, home health services, and more.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all matters relating to the proper maintenance, repairs, calibration, inspection, and new installation of all Medical equipment included in the Bio-medical equipment inventory.
- Reports daily to the Director of Facilities Mgm’t. regarding the physical and structural conditions of hospital facilities and the status of work in progress.
- Monitors departmental personnel matters and makes recommendations, such as selection, training, promotion, discipline and termination. Supervises scheduling of department personnel. Directs the grievances of employees to the Director of Facilities Management for final disposition.
- Participates in the development and applications of standards of quality and productivity for the Engineering/EVS Department. Supervises and directs Engineering/EVS Departmental personnel in the use of policies, procedures and standards of work performance for maintenance and repair of equipment, buildings and building systems,
- Administers and supervises the maintenance program to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the entire physical plant. Monitoring its application to assure maximum effectiveness and provides appropriate documentation of same.
- Works closely with other departments and administration. Negotiates priorities, plans work schedules, makes job assignments, supervises the ordering of materials, supplies and parts.
- Ability to read, comprehend at the 12th grade level (High school diploma or equal)
- Ability to use Outlook e-mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
- 2 years supervisory experience in a Maintenance/EVS role.
- Supervises all personnel with in the Engineering/EVS department
- Oversees all contract labor used in inhouse construction projects
- Valid Texas driver’s license.