Surgical Technician PRN Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Assist surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Ensure operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Clean and sterilize all surgical instruments
- Assist surgeon during operative and invasive procedures.
- Ensure the operating suite is adequately prepared for the procedure.
- Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies.
- Clean and sterilize all surgical instruments.
- Participate in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
- Interact professionally with patient and family.
- Provide patient with explanations and verbal reassurance, if necessary.
- Notify appropriate licensed professional when patient complains of pain.
- Adapt procedures to meet individual needs of neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients for treatment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Surgical Technician certification or must be certified within one year of employment required.
- Current BCLS certification required