House Administrator Supervisor
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
The Administrative Supervisor is the administrative and patient relations representative after regular business hours and is the clinical resource facilitator for the nursing areas. The Administrative Supervisor facilitates intradepartmental communication and activities and ensures the delivery of quality patient care by complying with and enforcing policies and procedures, mission, vision and core values of the facility.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision after regular business hours.
- Manages hospital personnel and other resources to meet the identified standards, goals, and department requirements.
- Reassigns employees to different duties if the Administrative Supervisor determines the change to be appropriate during the shift or work day in order to achieve the most effective utilization of skills and abilities and to equalize workloads.
- Makes regular rounds to identify problems and facilitate efficient/ effective resolution
- Reviews reports relative to activities throughout the hospital, initiating or responding with appropriate communication and/or action.
- ASN Required
- Four years nursing experience required
- One year experience as a supervisor, charge nurse, or comparable leadership experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina required.
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- Obtain Notary License within 6 months of hire