Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for various functions in the cafeteria.
- Produces patient and/or cafeteria salads, selected desserts, cold beverages and prescribed patient nourishments according to established guidelines to ensure safe, accurate and quality food production.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, flatware utensils, pots and pans, etc., according to safety and sanitary regulations to ensure the prevention of illness or health problems.
- Complies with food service safety techniques and procedures to ensure a safe environment to employees, patients and visitors.
- Runs cash register and prepares cash reports.
- Sanitizes and restocks all areas of the cafeteria.
- Transports patient meal carts, delivers patient trays, operates various patient tray line stations, and delivers late trays.
- Assist in vending area as assigned.
- None required, training will be provided.
- Must know basic math calculation.