Activity Therapist Behavioral HealthPRN Weekend Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provide comprehensive therapeutic activity program appropriate to the needs and interests of the clients and directed toward improving, restoring, or maintaining optimal level of physical and psychosocial functioning consistent with each client’s active treatment plan.
- Provides comprehensive therapeutic activities appropriate to the needs and interests of the clients.
- Provides therapy directed toward improving, restoring, and maintaining optimal levels of physical and psychosocial functioning consistent with patient treatment plan.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all recreational therapy modalities
- Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity. Identifies and addresses psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs of patients and family. Functions as liaison between administration, patients, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Ensures all aspects of patient care is performed in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/healthcare errors.
- Certified Activity Therapist and/or Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- Licensed or certified by state as required by their professional board or organization
- Current CPI (CPI within 90 days of hire and maintained current)