Clinical Mission Integration Specialist
Req #: 17012934
Location: Burleson, TX
Job Category: Pastoral Care
Organization: Texas Health Huguley FWS
Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CMI Specialist is responsible for delivering spiritual care in the AHS outpatient setting through consultative promotion, training, and approved in-practice mission initiatives in the assigned territory. This includes training providers and outpatient entities to conduct Faith in Practice spiritual screening assessments and developing and supporting Spiritual Care Teams. The CMI Specialist will continue to expand their territory through recruiting and business development activities such as generating new leads, presenting CMI initiatives to key leaders and providers, maintaining relationships and following up after presentation(s). The CMI Specialist will also train, implement and support additional CMI initiatives such as CREATION Health, Spiritual Ambassadors, and Spiritual Leadership Development as indicated by AHS leadership and the local CMI Manager and/or Director. CMI Specialist will manage their territory to maximize growth of CMI initiatives. The CMI Specialist will conduct regularly scheduled practice visits and maintain documentation of field activity by managing and tracking required metrics. Additionally, the CMI Specialist will establish relationships with diverse community faith leaders to create a network of support for patients in their chosen faith tradition.
- Business Development (20% of role)
- Patient Support (10% of role)
- Practice/Outpatient Entity Support (60% of role)
- Community Support (10% of role)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Associate’s degree or 3 years of business development, territory management and/or training experience
- 5 years’ experience in the hospital and/or outpatient clinical setting
- Ability to lead prayer
- Ability to engage in spiritual dialogue
- Ability to interact with professionals in the outpatient setting
- Ability to work with people of many cultures, ethnicities and religious traditions
- Aligned with, knowledge of and willingness to promote the mission of the organization
- Ability to adapt training modules by customizing and redesigning to each practice/outpatient entity
- Ability to attain growth targets as evidenced by recruitment and retention
- Ability to coach and train individuals and teams
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- TX Drivers License Required