Social Worker-Therapist Full Time
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for providing social service functions in the behavioral health care setting. Provide assessments, treatments and case management to patients and families. This person is a resource to healthcare professionals concerning psycho-social patient needs. Coordinates discharge planning beginning on the date of admission for each patient. Provides group therapy according to programming needs, and other assignments as directed by the Department Director.
- Displays good theoretical knowledge of psychopathology and appropriate treatment techniques for each type of therapy.
- Responsible for performing psychosocial assessments on all patients to determine social service needs, diagnosis and treatment plan. The assessment is completed within 60 hours of admission.
- Evaluates patient data, develops and implements a treatment plan for the patient.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physician regarding social service needs of the patient. Assists the physician to facilitate post-hospital care.
- Participates in treatment planning for each patient, works cooperatively as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team, completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or in related field.
- Current CPI required within 90 days of hire then maintained
- Current license as LCSW,LPC or LCP-A.