Req #: 17012099
Location: Burleson, TX
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Texas Health Huguley FWS
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strategic relationships between physicians and their office staff and hospital administration. Responsible for promoting and marketing THH programs and services to physicians and their office staff. Timely identification and resolution of issues that affect our Medical Staff and the effective delivery of health care.
- Maintaining and growing business from physicians as indicated in volume reports. Stays within allocated budget, appropriately manages and reports timely in budget spreadsheet.
- Responds quickly to issues identified by physicians, skillfully communicating to the appropriate administrator(s), and responds back to the physician.
- Implements strategic physician marketing plans and strategies, understanding profitability, sets appropriate tracking mechanisms. Works with strategically identified physicians to facilitate introductions to programs and services with a focus on building the hospital’s business.
- Persistent in overcoming objections, while identifying and following through with opportunities. Assist with the development, distributes and communication of key information.
- Maintains and grows accurate knowledge of current trends in the healthcare market and physician arena. Tracks key visits, blitzes, opportunities and issues. Completes event reports, including ROI.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- General knowledge of healthcare environment
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of marketing and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field preferred
- One to three years sales experience preferred
- Salesforce, Marketo, or other related CRM certifications preferred
- Applicable Allied Health Professional License, Certification, Registration, etc. to enhance healthcare and service specific knowledge preferred