Patient Safety Specialist
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
The Patient Safety Specialist for Park Ridge Health supports the patient safety program to assure that Park Ridge Health continues to be innovative and reliable in its approach to healthcare safety. This is achieved by:
- Leading the organization in proactive patient safety initiatives related to patient harm identification and prevention.
- Facilitating the analysis of serious adverse events.
- Serving as the Patient Safety Organization Liaison.
- Lead the organization in patient safety initiatives
- Review and analyze unexpected and serious adverse events
- Serve as the Patient Safety Organization Liaison
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, respiratory therapy, or laboratory science OR eight years of experience in nursing, respiratory therapy or laboratory science
- Three years of experience in a clinical health-related field