Hospice Community Education Liaison FT Days
Full Time, Days
Florida Hospital Flagler
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care, home care and hospice. If Florida Hospital Flagler sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply today at https://ahs.taleo.net/careersection/95flagler/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&src=cws-10380Qualifications
- The Hospice Community Liaison acts as an advocate for HospiceCare and develops strategies to expand the organization's outreach.
- He/she is responsible for promoting program growth and access to care through education about the mission and services of the hospice program.
- Community contacts include but are not limited to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, physician office practices, senior groups, hospital staff, etc.
- The Hospice Community Liaison represents the organization through issue identification/resolution.
- Educational and other activities may fall outside of normal scheduled work hours.
- The Hospice Community Liaison is responsible for developing strategic marketing plans to increase program growth and awareness in the healthcare community.
- The Hospice Community Liaison reports to the Director of Operations.
- 5 years Sales and Marketing experience (Healthcare field preferred)
- Must maintain active Driver’s license and auto insurance
- Public Speaking
- Hospice criteria and eligibility
- Sales plans
- Marketing development