Physical Therapist PRN Day
Florida Hospital Tampa
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
At Florida Hospital Tampa, our diverse clinical specialties provide world-class health care to our patients. We offer the most trusted, expert care in key specialties including cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's health, cancer and surgery. Our skilled surgeons not only utilize minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures, but they are also leaders in improving these advanced techniques.
- The Physical Therapist will practice within the Scope of Standards of Therapy Services practice.
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
- Performs consults as indicated from database collection
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
- The Patient’s Plan of Care is developed to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of principles of medical physical therapy for therapeutic diagnostics and treatment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal and electronic formats with patients, staff, physicians, nurses and administrators.
- Ability to plan, organizes, direct and evaluates the work of others.
- Ability to initiate and promote innovation and change.
- Ability to establish collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
- Ability to establish and update Plan of Care
- Skill and knowledge in working with automated information systems in a healthcare setting
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School. Specific Degree/Major: Physical Therapy Degree
- Florida Licensure – PT; Valid BCLS.
- BLS required