Accred/Risk Mgmt Coord BSN Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center has provided quality care to the Murray County community for more than 50 years. In that time, we have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and treatment protocols. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continue to look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
What you will responsible for:
The Accreditation/Risk Management Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse responsible for abstracting clinical information from medical records relative to the Continuous Survey Readiness process. This individual will also provide front line staff education specific to the tracer methodology process.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are implemented to maintain and continuously improve existing operational practices.
- Provides education regarding Risk Management Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Serves as the Patient Safety Organization (PSO) component owner for Risk Master Quality
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- A minimum of three years of nursing experience with demonstrated qualities of leadership and organizational ability.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of Georgia required.