Registered Nurse (RN) III Emergency Department (Weekend)
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines.
- Assessment –collects patient health data Identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Treat infections, benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors, facial trauma, and deformities of the face. They can perform both cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Diagnosis –analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses.
- Outcome Identification –Identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Implementation –implements the interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluations –evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Current RN GA license
- BLS required
- BSN required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- CEN certification preferred.
- CPN certification preferred.