Certified Pharmacy Tech Medication Reconcilation
Req #: 17013594
Location: Manchester, KY
Job Category: Pharmacy
Organization: Manchester Memorial Hospital
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Manchester Memorial Hospital
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest, Manchester Memorial Hospital has provided whole-person care to members of Clay, Jackson, and Owsley counties for 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Under the supervision and direction of the pharmacy supervisor/staff pharmacist, obtains medication histories and performs compliance interviews with patients in the outpatient/ED setting. May be required to staff as tech in pharmacy in order to perform Pyxis refills if need arises.
What you will responsible for:
- Obtain medication histories for patients in the outpatient/ED/inpatient setting.
- Interview patients/family to gather compliance information
- Contact outpatient pharmacies/clinics to obtain medication information
- General tech staffing duties (refills, inspections, etc.) if necessary
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Registered as a pharmacy technician in the state of Kentucky
- Related experience equivalent to one year as a pharmacy technician (Preferred )