EVS Attendant PT Day
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest, Manchester Memorial Hospital has provided whole-person care to members of Clay, Jackson, and Owsley counties for 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways, washrooms and other assigned areas of the hospital.
- Responsible for cleaning offices, disinfecting, high dusting, removing trash, cleaning restrooms, sweeping and mopping
- Daily Patient Room Cleaning
- Dismissal Cleaning Patient Rooms
- Isolation Policies (Occupied and Terminal Cleaning)
- Handling and Disposing of Sharps and Glass
- Side to Side Floor Machine
- Refinishing Floors
- Floor Stripping
- Two years hospital or equivalent work experience