Environment Services Tech I Full Time Evening
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Perform the duties of unit environmental maintenance, insuring a clean and neat environment. Assist with maintaining an adequately stocked and organized department. Ability to stand for extended period of time. Some lifting required.
- Cleans all areas of the hospital by performing certain assigned duties safely.
- Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing unites, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Uses and maintains equipment properly.
- Transports trash and hazardous waste to appropriate disposal area.
- High School graduate/GED required.
- Healthcare Environmental Services experience required.