Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provides indirect patient care in the office/hospital setting. Greet patients and verify information on stickers with patient. Perform clerical duties. Meet the communication needs of the patient/family, office/clinic staff and the medical staff. Assists Office Coordinator with front desk duties as needed and / or assigned.
- Provide indirect patient care in the office/hospital setting.
- Greet and check patients in for exams.
- Be aware of Insurance needs if changes need to be made.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Work with Pre-Service to schedule patients in a timely manner, and to make any changes to the scheduled exam or written order.
- Answer telephone in a professional and courteous manner, take messages; direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One year medical experience required.
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and medical terminology.