Req #: 17013941
Location: San Marcos, TX
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Live Oak Health Partners
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Central Texas Medical Center
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we have received a Mother-Friendly Worksite designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our 178-bed hospital includes a Level IV Emergency and Trauma Center, Women’s Center, Level II NICU, Sleep Improvement Center, Institute for Advanced Wound Care Healing, Rehabilitation Institute, home health and hospice care. Through our CREATION Health Institute, we also play an active role in offering free health education and community events to help support a healthy lifestyle.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the assessment of all front line and professional educational needs and for the development, implementation, and evaluation of all education and training programs within LOHP. Regularly assesses the training needs of front line and professional/managerial staff using interviews, surveys, observation, audits and quality improvement data and facilitates the development of departmental training programs.
- Provides support for Athena EHR/EPM/ICS and related systems.
- Provides back-fill support for other Physician Systems team members.
- Participates in selected EHR and EPM system deployments as assigned.
- Adopts all standard processes and documentation responsibilities relative to issue management, change management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Responds to customer issues and change requests with a high degree of success according to established service levels and/or expectations.
- Actively participates in knowledge-sharing and cross-training.
- Interacts with system vendor support personnel and other AHS IT departments to resolve customer issues and requests.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare/IT experience.
- Current Texas Driver’s License.