Human Resource Director & Business Partner FT Days
Full Time Days
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is an employed physician group that enjoys a mutual partnership with Florida Hospital DeLand, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, Florida Hospital Flagler, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, and Florida Hospital Oceanside, based upon the close alignment of our mission and values. If your interested in delivering world-class care along side our team of highly skilled professionals, we encourage you to apply today.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted and collaborative advisor, providing a proactive, practical, and valued HR perspective in partnership with facility leadership.
- The HRBP serves as the strategic partner to COE and the champion of value-added programs, ensuring facility alignment in support of attracting, motivating, and retaining top talent.
- This individual possesses strong skills in building relationships, diagnosing issues, advising, influencing, and guiding all levels of management on the HR implications of business decisions related to aspects of people-management and leadership.
- This individual drives and deploys programs and strategies for local talent management, development, compensation, performance management, and workplace rights that facilitate change and optimize the contribution and engagement level of employees.
- The HRBP will utilize experience and analytics for evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiencies of HR programs and processes, while making recommendations for strategic changes.
What will you need?
- Master’s degree in HR, business, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience;OR Graduate of the AHS Leadership Residency program; AND 3 years of progressive human resource management experience
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), or Professional in Human Resources (PHR), or Certified Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) or within 6 months of hire
- Working knowledge of a variety of human resources disciplines, including employee relations, compensation, performance management, HR analytics and employee engagement
- Effective communicator, with strong professional and interpersonal skill
- Ability to serve as a consultant on strategic and operational matters
- Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, or related field Preferred
- 8-10 years HR business partner experience working in with senior leadership in a healthcare provider setting Preferred
- Management experience within a healthcare organization. Preferred
- Project management and consulting experience Preferred
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Preferred