Occupational Therapist PRN Days
Req #: 18000158
Location: Land O' Lakes, FL
Job Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: FH Connerton LTAC
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Florida Hospital Connorton
You will be responsible for:
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
- Performs consults as indicated from database collection.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
- The Patient’s Plan of Care is developed to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
- Honor's patient's rights by following privacy guidelines and code of ethics with our patients, physicians, co-workers, and guests.
- Demonstrates honesty and fairness in all that they do and accepts accountability for their actions.
- Recognize and anticipate the needs of others and go beyond their job to exceed expectations of those we serve.
- Greets everyone they encounter with a smile, using caring tone during conversations, and makes frequent and appropriate eye contact.
- Use common courtesy practices such as helping lost individuals, saying please and thank you, and knocking on a patient's door before entering.
- Proactively support a culture of safety and quality.
- Listen respectfully and avoid defensiveness in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Exhibit willingness to assist co-workers.
- Display support in organizational decisions in their communication and actions.
- Refrains from gossiping and spreading rumors.
- Looks for opportunities to support, recognize and celebrate teamwork.
What will you need?
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of principles of medical occupational therapy for therapeutic diagnostics and treatment. .
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal and electronic formats with patients, staff, physicians, nurses and administrators.
- Ability to plan, organizes, direct and evaluates the work of others.
- Ability to initiate and promote innovation and change.
- Ability to establish collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
- Ability to establish and update Plan of Care
- Skill and knowledge in working with an automated information systems in a healthcare setting