Req #: 17013897
Location: Burleson, TX
Job Category: Nursing
Organization: Huguley Medical Associates
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide family practice care for patients from infants to geriatrics as directed by their supervising physician and accordance to their license.
- The Nurse Practitioner will be assigned to carry out functions of care as deemed appropriate by his/her supervising physician and in the strict accordance with the established protocols and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure to practice professional Nursing in state of Texas or in a qualifying compact State.
- Registered as advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- Certified in Basic Life Support.