PT Account Billing Rep PRN Park Ridge
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Reviews all 72 hour and OP to OP overlaps for possible combining according to policy. Works in other areas as assigned.
- Runs & reviews 72 hour reports in CPA, two to three times each week
- Sends work items to appropriate departments, using job aid for proper wording Maintain proficiency in the domains of practice of the sleep technologist
- Reviews Work Items daily and carries out action needed for claim resolution. Documents all activity clearly including information essential for future follow-up.
- Relies on online resources for claim status and updates. Monitors websites for Payer policy changes and shares information with management and team members.
- Reviews SSI errored secondary/tertiary claims daily based on facility & alpha split, correcting and validating claims in preparation for daily submission.
- Proficient in ten-key entry required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.