Plumber Full Time Days/Weekends
Req #: 18000231
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Facilities
Organization: Florida Hospital Tampa
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Florida Hospital Tampa
You will be responsible for:
- Services and repairs the hospital’s plumbing system.
- Specifies and installs new pipe assemblies and plumbing fixtures.
- Repairs or replaces defective piping systems and components.
- Makes repairs and adjustments to thermostatic control valves.
- Performs scheduled testing of fire sprinkler system and documents results.
- Manages the Plumbing Shop.
- Estimates material requirements and costs of repairs. Requisitions material.
- Studies blueprints and sketches and determines correctness of piping installation by outside contractors.
- Performs additional duties as required or assigned.
What will you need?
- Must be familiar with building and plumbing codes.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Trade or Technical School desirable. (Preferred)
- Five years’ experience in the plumbing trade. (Preferred)
- State or local plumbing licenses (Preferred)