Phlebotomist FT Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Full-Time / Days
Provide phlebotomy services for inpatient and outpatient population; provide receipt, handling, and processing services for all Laboratory specimens.
- Follows departmental and regulatory policies for proper patient and specimen identification.
- Performs venipuncture procedures in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner following departmental and regulatory standards and policies.
- Performs alternate specimen collection methods, i.e., heelsticks and fingersticks in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner following departmental and regulatory standards and policies.
- Identifies and conducts problem resolution for preanalytical specimen issues.
- Utilizes Laboratory Information System for all specimen processing and handling functions to ensure timeliness and accuracy of workflow.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous phlebotomy experience required.