Ultra Sound Tech FT Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for performing ultrasound exams and documenting proper charges for an OBGYN physicians clinic.
- Independently perform standard US examinations.
- Schedule patients for examinations.
- Evaluate the nature of critical and emergency procedures, and rearrange patients scheduled to accommodate them.
- In performance of ultrasound examinations, receive patient, explain method of procedure, select proper transducer, follow set protocols and scan appropriately as indicated by clinical diagnosis.
- Recognize abnormalities while scanning and make appropriate exposures
- Graduate of a 2-year Allied Health program required.
- Registered in ARDMS required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification Required