Certified Medical Assistant OBGYN Office Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provide patient care in the office setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general patient population.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be certified through the following associations, National Healthcare Association (NHA), American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or National Associate of Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required within 90 days of hire