Preschool Teacher Full Time
Req #: 18000408
Location: Sebring, FL
Job Category: Daycare
Organization: Florida Hospital Heartland
Potential Referral Bonus: $
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Heartland
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community for more than 65 years. That means we take into consideration the mind, body and spirit when designing each of our services and developing personalized treatment plans for patients. In addition to offering all-private rooms, our campus includes a comprehensive fitness center, community education center, and resource library to help community members achieve optimal health. We also house the area’s largest hospital-based laboratory, radiology services, and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide positive atmosphere for children.
- Prepare and follow manager approved lesson plans for weekly units.
- Supervise children and follow discipline guidelines.
- Record accidents/incidents appropriately.
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of classroom and playground.
- Provide proper potty assistance as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you need:
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the child served in the classroom.
- The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care gained through education, training, or experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- FCCPC Certificate
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- 45 hour State Child Care Course
- 10 hours in-service hours annually