Cardiac Sonographer FT Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Full-time / Days
Technologist is responsible for performing echocardiography test/procedures in accordance with the American Society of Echocardiography standards.
- Perform M-Mode, Two Dimensional, Doppler and Color Flow Doppler Echocardiograms.
- Assist the Cardiologist in the interpretation and reading of the Echocardiograms.
- Perform adult testing procedures.
- Perform various duties to endure optimal department functioning and proper flow of information and service to physicians for timely test interpretation and patient treatment plans.
- Perform work in a manner that reduces the risk of transmission of infection to patients, self and co-workers.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree required.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographers (RCS) certification through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer certification through American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required.