Registered Nurse Spira Care Shawnee Clinic FT Days
Req #: 18000276
Location: SM SMPG SPIRA CARE SHAWNEE, US
Job Category: Nursing
Organization: Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Clinics will operate from 8:00AM - 7:30PM M-F and Saturday 8:00AM - 12:00PM (two days extended hours per clinic)
Spira Care Meets Shawnee Mission Health
Spira Care, a partnership between Shawnee Mission Health and a local health and wellness organization, has been designed to put patients first and to give care professionals a place where they will see the difference they make in people’s lives. We’re looking for professionals willing to bring a new way of thinking and a new drive to their careers, as a part of the Care Teams supporting our new state-of-the art Care Centers. When we say Spira Care is a different kind of care, we mean it. Our patients are Members, not just patients. They specifically choose Spira Care for all their primary care needs. That means you’ll be helping people who chose you and your Spira Care Teammates to provide them with the care they need for both themselves and their families.
At Spira Care, everything is about giving people a place they can trust and count on, whether it’s a routine checkup or a need for something more acute. Spira Care is based on a simple belief: healthcare should be a place, not a plan. That belief guides the design of our Care Centers, the member-focused way we provide care, the technology we use, and— most importantly—the workplace culture we’re building. The hours at Spira Care reflect our commitment to convenience and catering to our members. Each Care Center will have evening hours two nights per week and rotating Saturday hours.
If you join our team, you will face the daily challenge of living up to a high standard for the members we serve, and you will have the opportunity to elevate your professional experience with a leadership team that is driven to inspire progress for the members we serve and our community. Our teams are made up of professionals who are open and collaborative, always looking for a new way to solve problems so that members can receive an improved care experience. We’re looking to reward professionals who will not just work at Spira Care, but who will embrace its great possibility by creating its future.
You will be responsible for:
- Under the direction of the Practice Manager/Clinical Supervisor, provides nursing care to patients and assists with patient education.
- Assists provider during treatment and examination of patient, and administers procedures and treatments as directed by the Provider.
- Handles the triage of patient calls including prescription refills according to refill protocols.
- Maneuvers the patient E.H.R. and documents all patient encounters appropriately. The RN should be an example, and a resource for the other clinical staff members, and should request reasonable assistance from these co-workers.
What will you need?
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Kansas Registered Nurse License
Strong Customer Service Skills
- BCLS obtained through the American Heart Association required with 6 months active upon hire