Lead Floor Tech
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
You will be responsible for:
- Must be competent in all aspects of floor care
- Buffing/Polishing hard surfaces, stripping, waxing
- Detailed oriented
- Performs routine floor cleaning, linen and waste disposal procedures throughout the hospital community.
- Maintains areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Operates and maintains powered equipment needed for the job.
- Performs other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Must be able to lead, direct and follow up on other floor care team members
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- One year of experience as a Floor Tech.
- Previous experience of three months in use of carpet and floor care equipment preferred.