Cardiology Cath Lab Tech I PRN Days
Req #: 18000663
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Job Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: Florida Hospital New Smyrna
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Florida Hospital New Smyrna:
Since 1954, Florida Hospital New Smyrna (formerly Bert Fish Medical Center) has served as the community hospital for Southeast Volusia County. Our more than 700 employees use an impressive array of technology and years of knowledge to provide exceptional care for every patient – every day. We offer a wide range of services, including a surgery program, radiology, an oncology center, cardiovascular services, a wound care center, outpatient diagnostic services, and one of the busiest emergency departments of any hospital our size.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist physicians performing procedures
- Utilizes knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective patient care
- Documentation of patient care
- Infection control procedures
- Transportation of patients
- Radiation safety
- Supply management
- Performance improvement
- Availability of services
- Function in accordance with specific policies and procedures within the scope of services for all patient populations unless specified otherwise; adolescent, adult and geriatric for the Special Procedures Department and upon the order of the medical staff.
- Performs other tasks and related duties as assigned.
What will you need?
- Requires satisfactory completion of a formal radiological technology, cardiopulmonary, or cardiovascular technology program and subsequent licensure or certification upon hire
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Knowledge of cardiac catheterization procedures, complications, processes, and products.