Home Health (RN) Patient Care Supervisor FT Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for the supervision of all non-therapy clinical services for Home Health patients, i.e. nursing, nurse aide, social work. Provide coordination and oversight of appropriate and timely care and documentation, including case assignments and problem/complaint resolutions.
- Provide administrative leadership/supervision for all non-therapy disciplines, in collaboration with, and agency Director.
- Participate in Administrative call rotation, as scheduled.
- Maintain current nursing skills and job-specific competencies either by performing visits on as-needed basis or by assuring annual competence as defined by agency.
- Assure current competency and licensure status for each clinician, as required by policy, regulation and/or law. Be conversant with current LCD (Local Coverage Determination) guidelines.
- Perform role of agency certified Infection Control oversight in collaboration with hospital infection preventionist
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years Home Health experience
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Current RN licensure with the State of North Carolina required.
- Current BLS required