ARNP WAG Express Care W Hillsborough FT Days
Req #: 18001131
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Florida Hospital Physician Group
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Florida Hospital Physician Group
Florida Hospital Physician Group (FHPG) is the Tampa Bay area’s premier, multi-specialty physician group, dedicated to improving the health and wellness of local communities throughout West Central Florida. With more than 100 physicians and providers representing over 25 medical specialties in 40+ locations, we have a broad range of medical and surgical specialties to meet patients’ needs.
Our neighborhood physician practices are conveniently located throughout Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our physicians provide care at their 40+ practices as well as five Florida Hospitals located in Carrollwood, North Pinellas, Tampa, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills.
Backed by Florida Hospital, one of the country’s largest not-for-profit health care providers with 22 hospitals in the state of Florida and more than a century of experience in health care, Florida Hospital Physician Group is expanding and transforming all aspects of health care with innovative advancements and leading edge technology. Our heritage of a unique, whole-person health approach to care – achieving wellness of the mind, body and spirit for our patients – is shared by our Florida Hospital Physician Group partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Provides episodic and chronic care, screening, and education to our Express Care Clinic patients.
- Participates in a collegial fashion with all wellness services colleagues.
- Supports and follows the most current evidence-based guidelines of practice in providing quality patient care.
- Provides diagnostic screenings and common vaccinations.
- Participates in ongoing Quality Assurance audits to include Peer Review, CP Review, Medication Administration review, and continuing education.
- Achieves company objectives related to healthcare quality, patient engagement, and finances.
- Advocates clinic services to patients, store customers, and the local community by consistently executing promotional program elements including signage, promotional codes/offers, and conducting local outreach.
- Participates in ongoing professional education. Maintains current state licensure and national certification. Participates in national, state, and local Nurse Practitioner organizations.
- Communicates continuously with Express Care Clinics leadership to enhance our patient- centric experiences.
- Meets and maintains all legal requirements per state and national statutes to practice within state (for your market) as a nurse practitioner.
- Follow proper policies and procedures regarding clocking in and out, paid days off, and any other hours’ requirements (i.e. limiting OT, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Maintains cleanliness in the clinic patient rooms and surrounding areas.
What will you need:
- Experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older).
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge and experience with using an electronic medical record and information systems.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Basic business skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out (including: cash collection, insurance information gathering, coding, billing, etc.) through our EMR.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience using electronic medical records and information systems to provide superior patient care documentation.
- Refers and assists in scheduling patients to other FHPG primary care providers and specialists.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Provides direct care with licensing credentials under the auspices of supervising MD
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Valid Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Florida State License issued by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for medical provider through American Heart Association
- Valid prescriptive authority per state of Florida requirements