Req #: 18001102
Location: Killeen, TX
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
Organization: Metroplex Clinic Physicians
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Metroplex Health System
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Our multi-facility campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we offer a Women’s Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center, Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery, home health services, and more.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
An exempt position responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of Metroplex Clinic Physicians (MCP) medical services. Works closely with Metroplex Clinic Physicians (MCP), community physicians, businesses, and organizations within the MCP service area to ensure that MCP is meeting their healthcare-related needs. Assists in building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships between MCP and community stake holders through consistent use of best practice communication tools. Helps plan, direct, produce, coordinate and effectively communicate the plan, policies, mission, programs and activities of MCP to various audiences. Works independently on complex projects with broad scope and independence.
- Marketing Communications: Plans, researches, writes, edits, proof reads, produces and distributes various publications for both internal and external audiences. Achieves desired results on time and under budget.
- Creates or finds advertising material as needed.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Follows writing and graphic design principles to produce materials using a variety of software programs
- Works with facility leaders to execute strategic planning activities for the department and on individual projects. Works with facility leaders to execute strategic planning activities for MCP.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years previous marketing experience
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred