Echo Tech PRN
Since 1954, Florida Hospital New Smyrna (formerly Bert Fish Medical Center) has served as the community hospital for Southeast Volusia County. Our more than 700 employees use an impressive array of technology and years of knowledge to provide exceptional care for every patient – every day. We offer a wide range of services, including a surgery program, radiology, an oncology center, cardiovascular services, a wound care center, outpatient diagnostic services, and one of the busiest emergency departments of any hospital our size.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs cardiovascular images. Performs doppler studies assessing direction and degree of cardiac hemodynamics.
- Monitors and facilitates physician interpretation through active participation in the reading process. Ensures timely processing of preliminary and final reports.
- Operates and troubleshoots equipment safely and efficiently.
What you will need:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year echocardiography experience including clinicals.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Must be registered in cardiac ultrasound by either ARDMS or CCI.
- Must be BLS certified by American Heart Association.