Patient Experience Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Community Health Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Efficiently and timely communicates with patients and/or family to obtain accurate and complete information to assess knowledge and compliance with the discharge plan of care.
- Makes telephone contact with patients within 24-48 hours after discharge to assess patient education, compliance with discharge instructions, and patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrates concern and consideration for the patient’s post discharge wellbeing.
- Answers question regarding discharge instructions, medications and follow up care.
- Anticipates and provides solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- Makes and answer calls in a professional manner with kindness and empathy.
- At least 1 year of clinical nursing experience
- Active Georgia LPN or RN license
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association required