Registered Nurse PCU PRN Weekend Nights
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines.
- Assessment –collects patient health data
- Diagnosis –analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses.
- Planning – works with the RN to develop a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implementation –implements the interventions identified in the plan of care
- Evaluations –evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes
- Active Georgia RN license upon hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within 6 months of hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within 18 months of hire.
- PCCN and/or CCRN certification preferred.
- ONS Chemotherapy certification preferred.