Housekeeper Part Time Evening
Req #: 18001387
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job Category: Environmental Services
Organization: Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community since it opened in 2012. Every detail of our 83-bed facility is purposefully designed to create an environment of healing for mind, body and spirit. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from outpatient services to our surgical suites and inpatient care. In 2013, we also opened a 50,000-square foot Health and Wellness Center that includes an indoor track, group exercise areas, and an aquatics center with a lap pool to help community members achieve optimal health. In August 2015, the hospital began construction on am expansion that will open in December of 2016, significantly increasing the number of inpatient beds, surgical suites, and emergency department rooms.
You will be responsible for:
- Follows assigned schedules to collect trash carts and deliver to the incinerator area. Responds to requests for special trash pickups. Relines trash containers as needed.
- Operates compactor, contains and stores all the trash ready for collection.
- Transports the trash carts from the collection point to the incinerator/compactor area.
- Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
- Responsibly follows the Hospital Exposure Control/Blood-borne and Airborne Pathogens
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Continuously displays a “can do” attitude within the department and across departmental lines to contribute to the overall customer service program in place at the Hospital.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Sets up various meeting rooms.
What will you need:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required for Wellness Center within 90 days
- Hospital experience preferred