Certified Surgical Technician First Assistant FT Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Full Days with call
Under the direct supervision, assists the operating surgeon in care of patients in surgery and performs assigned selected duties.
- Perform as a liaison between staff and physicians with principles of leadership.
- Placement and suturing of surgical drains
- Patient positioning
- Retracting tissues per surgeon’s directive
- Drapes patient within surgeon’s guidelines.
- Prepping of the surgical site.
- Be certified through NBTSA.