Pharmacy Tech II - Full Time Variable Shifts
Full Time - Variable shifts
Our goal at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women’s services.
Patients and families from across the country appreciate Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center’s unique culture. Our cutting-edge technology is accompanied by the holistic environment and patient-centered care that have defined Florida Hospital for more than a century. Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the Sunshine State’s premier beaches.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Assists the pharmacist is preparation of medication orders and accurately prepares medications for patients/departments/Pyxis.
- Maintains an orderly, clear and well-stocked work area to ensure efficient, organized departmental work flow.
- Accurately processes charging and crediting of patients and departments.
- Answers telephone and assists customers at the door/window in an appropriate, courteous, efficient, timely and effective manner.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of Florida
- National Certification preferred.
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred.